2012年6月10日星期日

Sean Kingston Celebrates Life In ‘Back 2 Life


Sean Kingston is grateful to be alive and well after surviving his jet-ski accident and open-heart surgery a year ago. The 22-year-old crooner is looking slim and is ready to celebrate in his new video for ‘Back 2 Life (Live It Up)’ Feat. T.I.
The clip opens up with Kingston walking through a dark tunnel to represent the harrowing days of his life, when things were looking bleak for him. Eventually, he walks through the tunnel and into the light where he is onstage rapping his inspirational rhymes to a cheering crowd.
Kingston celebrates his triumphant return to the stage with confetti and champagne as rapper T.I. welcomes him back with a guest verse. Afterwards, the fans are treated to a dazzling display of fireworks.
‘Back 2 Life (Live it Up)’ is the title track of Kingston’s third album, which due out this summer. The collection boasts guest appearances from Shakira and Wiz Khalifa.
“It came from the accident,” says Kingston about the album title. “I’m coming back to life. God gave me a second chance at life, you know. I’m coming back, this is basically a whole new me. I’m more humble. I’m more levelheaded. I’ve been through a lot. I appreciate life, so it’s basically I’m back and this is me.”
It’s good to see you back, Sean Kingston.

没有评论:

发表评论