2012年6月10日星期日

10 Best Movies of 2012


The best movies of 2012?! I don't want to freak you out, but 2012 is half over. Wait, that's pessimistic! 2012 has half-begun! Wait, that makes no sense.
Either way, you catch my drift, the year is at its midway point and that means it has been six months since I've made a critical top 10 list – and I'm starting to twitch. To that end, I'm taking this opportunity to count down my 10 favorite movies of the first half of 2012, hence this early Best Movies of 2012 list.
I'm presenting this for a few reasons. One is that I'm curious to see how much this list changes by the end of the year. Will 'The Master,' 'Argo,' 'The Hobbit,' 'The Dark Knight Rises,' 'Prometheus,' 'Django Unchained,' 'Cloud Atlas' and others radically alter my picks? Also, I am getting this out in the open now so I can steel myself for the hackles of not having 'The Raid: Redemption' on my list in December. I liked the movie a lot, but it didn't stick with me. Just being honest. Guideline: the movie has to have played in a regular movie theater where ordinary citizens could walk in and buy a ticket. Stuff I saw at Sundance but hasn't come out yet isn't eligible (which means I know of at least 2 films that'd change this up a bit.) Here goes:

没有评论:

发表评论